Thursday, February 19, 2009

Evening with Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner last night. Here are some photos from our visit:

First, I got a little hungry while Mom was cooking so I sat down on the kitchen floor, ate some puffs, and drank some water.


Then when they arrived it was time to do my breathing treatment - I was NOT happy about having to leave them so Grandpa stepped in and gave me my treatment! Cool photo with three generations.


Then a little reading with Grandma - note the T Rex shirt with homemade pants!


And finally some playtime after dinner -

I was laughing because she was sticking her tongue out at me - then it was my turn to do it back!


Thanks G & G for a very fun visit - I did not want you to leave!!!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Fun! Wish that we could see OUR Grandma and Grandpa as often as you do! It was sweet of Grandpa to do your breathing treatment! :) Sweet photo.
Sorry we had to leave the zoo early- Joseph is already sleeping...