Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Birthday Celebration - Kids' Party

Mom and Dad knew we would have a new baby by the time my party rolled around. Thus, they talked with me about picking a place outside our home to host the party. I opted for Planet Kid. The nice part was they did a parent hosted party so we could bring in our own food. I am a bit picky when it comes to my pizza so I was glad we did not have to have their pizza. Dad went over to Costco and picked up three giant pizzas, Mom brought some applesauce, and she also made sugar cookies (remember, I don't like cake). 

It was quite the event - every person but one of those invited showed up. There were about 17 kids there ages 1-6. We ran around for over an hour, stopped for pizza and cookies, then ran around some more. Mom and Dad visited with the parents, some of which they had never met since some of the kids I invited are friends of mine from school. Then when it was all over, we loaded into our van and headed home for a long bath and nap. Oh, and we woke to about 1-2 inches of snow that morning. What a day.

Here are some photos from the event.






1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Wowie! Looks like a VERY FUN time! We are jealous about the snow too! No snow in Oregon :( We are glad you had a fun party!