Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cool Park!!! (pun intended)

It's been pretty cold here. We're starting to get a little stir-crazy being inside all day. With that being said, my baby buds and I took a trip to a really cool park (we let our moms tag along, too).

It was super fun, but also super cold. We're looking forward to warmer days in the future. But at least we got out of the house!


Cruising the park - of course, I had to explore EVERYTHING!!!


More exploration...


En route to the slide - which I LOVED going down!


Brrrrrr - don't I look cold here?!?


Still feeling cold but I just HAD to ride the dinosaur!


Despite facing the sun, I was still cold in the swing.


Here are my buds and their moms: left to right - Ms. Caitlin, Joseph, "C", and Ms. CM


Joseph also seemed to enjoy himself despite the frigid temperatures.


Here Mom is trying to chase me down so we can leave - in the end I had to be carried away like a sack of potatoes.

I'll be going back there again - very cool park!

No comments: