Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Still So Cold Out!!!

Mom snapped these photos right before we left the house for my friend's place. His mom was going to watch me so Mom could have some time for herself.


T Rex at 14 months


Showing my pointy hat!

It was so cold outside (20 degrees) I had to get bundled in my warmest coat.


The dogs get let out when we are gone - I sneaked in a "forbidden" pet before leaving. Luckily, because of all the measures we've been taking my asthma is under excellent control.

I guess it is fitting that my coat has a horse on it since that was who Mom was going to visit!

Poor Mom, it was really cold at the barn! You should have seen how many layers she had on!


Peaking out from behind my hood.

This time I'm very glad I did not get to go see the horses! Maybe when it gets a bit warmer!

No comments: