Thursday, December 4, 2008

This Week's Fashion Statement (Thursday, December 4, 2008)

This week's fashion statement: "Lil' Buckaroo"


My pants are a Savers find for $1 - they are the most amazing corduroy with pockets in back. They are old despite their untarnished look. So old in fact, the label looks to have come from the late seventies and were made in the USA. You don't see pants like this anymore. The shoes are by Kid Connection by Target ($10).


The shirt is another Gymboree find purchased with Gym bucks.


Lastly, Mom snapped the photos while I was playing with my Cowboy Bag. A perfectly preserved hand-me-down from cousin Steve from 10 years ago!



A that's this week in fashion.

(Stay tuned for the next posting as I will have had my 1 year old check up and vaccinations - wish me and my parents luck!!!)

No comments: