Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Eve. We had a decently full day but it seemed so calm at the same time.

I awoke at 5:45 ready to start the day. Don't worry - both Mom and Dad sneaked in some extra sleep. And I took 2 awesome naps!

Here is the day as it unfolded...



Lunch with Ms. LB and the "Little Man" E


Being silly at lunch! Note the puffs in my tray - I'm off the wagon and addicted to puffs again. It might explain my silliness!


Cruising around - briefly - downtown after lunch - it was SO cold!


Nan came over - always SO much fun with her. She had to leave the room so I could eat my dinner - all I wanted to do was play with her!


Playtime with both Grandmas! Over the top fun! I kept making them look at the tree - I LOVE IT!


Helping Grandma and Grandpa open their gifts - fun with wrapping paper.


Playtime with Aunt Pam while more gifts were being opened. She's a hoot!


Helping pass out gifts for opening. That's me under the Christmas tree table.


Patty cake with Dad - Mom calls this a distraction so we could finish opening some gifts.



With my Grandparents on Christmas Eve - you can see that I had a great time!


Merry Christmas!!!





No comments: