Sunday, March 3, 2013

For Joseph - Minifigure Photos - Part One

I received a request from my long distance friend Joseph asking for high resolution photos of my minifigures. I was more than happy to comply. However, I did insist on doing separate posts for each genre. Currently I am really into the realm of Middle Earth - Hobbits, Wizards, dwarves, and elves. 

Here I present to you, specifically Joseph, my fantasy collection with a few other scary characters thrown in because they make great villains.  

P.S. Since I wrote this posting, I've added a few more. When I can take a break from playing with my new Hobbit house, I will add more photos.







1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Joseph says: "Looks COOL! I can't pick a favorite because they all look good! Which one is your favorite? I would like to see you again soon- maybe we could play Legos, I have a ton of them too, but maybe not more than you. And I don't have any of those in your army!"
Thanks for posting these! We looked at them for quite a long time!