Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Captain America...

I've recently discovered Super Heroes.

Only through books but I still create a lot with my imagination. Mom and Dad say I am still too young for the movies but we are working on getting some cartoon versions based on the books I've checked out from the library.

Lately, I've been introducing myself as a Super Hero. Apparently, I'm more like Iron Man in that I enjoy everyone knowing I'm a Super Hero. However, at the moment the Hulk is my favorite because he is green and smashes. But I like the Captain America costume the most, particularly because of the shield which I saved for and earned. (It took 2 weeks and lots of pine cones!) And the mask actually fits comfortably over my glasses.

So I present to you me, as Captain America:






2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh man! Wish we lived closer as you would be having so much fun with Joseph! We have a similar mask and shield- although usually batman still wins out.

We still haven't been able to find any non-violent super hero cartoons. Even DC super heroes and mini super hero squad have been too much for our sensitive one...

shell said...

I love the Captain America outfit and especially the shield, very cool! And it keeps the carnivorous dinosaurs away too!