Saturday, May 28, 2011

HobbyTown USA

At bed time, after prayers, Dad sings me songs. We sings about all sorts of stuff. Usually, he sings about our adventures. Once about a year ago, we went to the elementary school to play at the jungle gym. While we were there, some kids were lighting off a rocket. I talked about that for months. Still do. Well, Dad promised we would go to his favorite hobby shop - HobbyTown USA -  and we would get ourselves a rocket, build it, and light it off.

Today, we took our first trip to HobbyTown USA. I was very impressed. There were lots of different kinds of rockets. However, I was unable to decide which I wanted. Therefore, I opted to wait and come back.




Don't worry, we'll be back. Many, many times. And when I do pick out my rocket, there will be plenty of photos.

No comments: