Wednesday, July 1, 2009

At the Circus...

A couple weeks ago we went to the circus, compliments of Cooper and his family. It was a first for both Dad and me - he had never been to a circus.

It did cost Dad one snow cone (not for me, for Mom, of course). I was not sure what to make of things but eventually I warmed up to the idea of clowns and people flying through the air.



Finally taking a peak at the trapeze flyers.

Cooper and I were good kids and watched the entire first half happily, and then decided we were done. But sitting for an hour and watching, that's pretty good for a couple of toddlers!

Dad and me with Cooper and his folks.

Thanks, Cooper and co for the fun time!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Very cute pictures! I like how he was hiding his face at first!
Wish we could have been there- maybe next year!

Nina said...

That would be fun. It has been a long time since we have gone to the circus.