- He plays chase and hide and seek with me
- He gets up with me when I wake at night
- His toleration of my toddlerness (i.e. climbing, throwing food, etc.)
- He caters to my ever changing dietary requests
- He lets me wear his shoes
- He welcomes my slobbery kisses
- He used to change all my #2 diapers (now I only do #2 in the toilet)
- He's been to all my well child doctor visits
A few others that Mom helped me with...
- He works hard every week to provide for Mom and me
- He is 100% reliable
- He loves us unconditionally It really is the little things in life that make all the difference.
Happy Father's Day!