Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1+1= FUN!!!!!

Today my buddy "C" came over to play while his mommy ran errands. Just a couple of one-year-olds having a fun time!!!


First we played some ball - we'll probably be on the same sports teams so we're getting an early start!


Here I'm showing "C" my moves!!!


Then Mom showed us her moves - we're enthralled!!


Just plain happy and having fun!!!


Giving my friend some snuggles - he's so good natured - Mom says my love can
sometimes be a little painful but he did not seem to mind!!


We ate a snack - zucchini bread or "cake" as I call it made by C's mom - Yum!!


My friend was kind enough to give me a wagon ride.


Video of our wagon ride - you can see the "love mark" on C's back - my kisses are still a little wet! I enjoyed the ride so much I did not care the handle banged me on the head.


Thanks, "C"!
I had just the best time. And I am certain Mom did too!!!

No comments: