Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun at the Christmas Bizarre

Today, Mom and I met up with some of our friends and we went to the Christmas bizarre. There were so many cool things there - but SO MANY spheres!

I met Santa and Mrs. Claus. I did get my photo taken with them but Mom has not yet scanned it into the computer so stay tuned...

In the mean time, here are some highlights from our trip:



My buddy and me in the car getting ready to leave - he's not yet one-year-old so he has to still be rear facing. It was fun to see each other. When we were not conversing in the back, we shared toys and books.


WOW!!!! SO MANY SPHERES!


Musician serenading the kids with Christmas music! We were all mesmerized. He actually crafted that instrument.


This was the sphere I brought home!

Thanks everyone that helped make it a fun trip!

No comments: