Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Murphy's Law - Whatever can go wrong will go wrong

Great-Grandma recently passed away and Mom and Dad took me to attend her memorial service. We almost did not make the trip because leading up to it, Mom had a horrible allergic reaction requiring emergency medical attention and Dad acquired the flu.

No photos were taken on the trip down since Dad was throwing up at every spare trash can, however, these were taken at the hotel and on the trip home.



Here I am "T-Rexing" at the Excalibur - we were on the budget trip - can't beat $50/night!



Chasing my shadow at the airport.


Mom and me on the airplane right before drifting off for our nap. The plane landed 25 minutes early. I was the only passenger who complained about this because my nap was cut short!

No comments: